Create purchase orders on the go with the QicWorks companion app.
To have access to the QicWorks companion app you must have Mobile App account level or above. Anyone with these permissions can create a Purchase Order.
Jobs and their Tasks must have a status of Available to have purchase order raised against them.
Click on More on the main menu. Click on Purchase Order button. To create a new Purchase Order click on the plus button.
Creating a Purchase Order
Click on the Add Purchase Order button - from your Purchase Order Home screen.
1. PO Number: This is your temporary purchase order number. Once synchronised with the webserver, the next sequential number will be matched.
2. Job: Click on the blue arrow to select the Job this purchase is to be costed to.
3. Supplier: Click on the blue arrow to select the Supplier this purchase order is for.
4. Attention: This is your Contact at that Supplier. This field will prepopulate based on the Supplier selected. See: Contacts
5. Phone: This is the Suppliers contact phone number. This field will prepopulate based on the Supplier selected. See: Contacts
6. Email: Thisis the Supplier's contact email. This field will prepopulate based on the Supplier selected. See: Contacts
7. Delivery Address: This is your default delivery address as set by Organisation
under your Account Settings. Click on pen/paper icon to edit.
8. Delivery Date: Click on blue arrow to select date delivery is due from calendar.
9. Reference: Free text field to enter a reference such as quote or drawing number
10. Budget: Enter a budget if applicable. This is internal information only.
11. Markup: Enter a percentage markup to add to the billable cost of this purchase. This is internal information only.
12. Admin Note: Free text field to enter any notes. This is internal informtion only.
13. Show Price: Toggle to show or not to show order value when issued to Supplier
14. Add button: Click to add Goods or Service details.
15. Code: Enter your company part number for this item, if applicable.
16. Description: Type to enter item description or click microphone to activate voice to text
17. Quantity: Enter how many items you are ordering
18. Unit of Measure: Free to text field to enter unit of measure ie each, lot, metre etc
19. Unit Cost: Is this price inclusive or exclusive of GST?
20. Item Cost: Enter value of each item
21. WBS or Task: How would you like to allocate this cost? Direct to Job WBS item (Work Breakdown Structure) or to a Task within this Job?
22.Costing Details: Based on your selection above, you will be prompted to enter specifics.
23. Save & Cancel buttons.
To enter additional items to this purchase order, click the add button at 14 and repeat steps 15 through 23.
24. Item Details: Quick overview of your purchase order item details. Click the delete button to delete this item. Click on the blue arrow to open this item in edit mode for editing.
25. Order Totals: Subtotal, GST Value and Order Total Value
26. Save to Device: Click to save this order to the device
27. Submit: Click to synchronise this order with the webserver. Once submitted you will be able to access the order to then share with the Supplier.