QicWorks will push your Purchase Order to your accounting software in Draft format.
Click on Business from the main menu, then click on Purchase Orders. From within the Actions Menu, click on Bulk Purchase Order .
Create a Bulk Purchase Order
Once Bulk Purchase Order has been selected, a new purchase order view will open. Bulk Purchase orders are created similarly to single Purchase Ordes.
1. Enter header details as applicable.
2. Click on the Add button to enter in specific line items.
3 . You will notice that there is now a Select Job dropdown. Click to select individual job this item is to be used/costed to.
4. Continue to enter the remaining purchase order details.
5. Click Save or Push applicable
6. Your created Purchase Order will now appear within your Purchase Order management table, in sequential order.
Your Purchase Order needs to be marked as Issued for costs to appear in Job financials.
For more information about the Purchase Order Management table, see: Purchase Order
View Job Numbers within Bulk Purchase Orders
Once your bulk purchase order has been created and issued, you are able to view which Job number each individual line item has been assigned to.
1. Simply navigate to the specific purchase order you are after.
2. Click on Internal Information
3. View Job Number below item specifics